Two of Knoxville's most well-known buildings have been added to the National Register of Historic Places.
Ayers Hall and the Tyson House are now among 113 other properties in Knoxville on the list.
Ayres Hall is named after Brown Ayers, UT's 12th president who served from 1904 until 1919.
In 2008, the building closed for a $23 million renovation project. It reopened back in 2010.
The Tyson House on UT's campus was also added to the registry.